I've got some photos taken now of the first weaving project on my new Voyageur loom, but I can't upload photos from home and couldn't get a library computer booked until Saturday a.m. I've been having fun and am looking forward to blogging about it at the weekend - watch this space.
I have also been:
- knitting a pair of socks,
- putting together a sock knitting kit for my sister so she can learn,
- not buying books - well only the sock knitting book I chose for my sister and one bought with some present money left from Christmas and 3 bargains from a local 2nd hand book fair - believe me there's many more I didn't buy, yet,
- reading several books,
- reading everyone else's blogs - there seem to me more interesting weaving blogs all the time now, I love it!
- spinning - I've got Lincoln Longwool on one spinning wheel, flax on another, finished a small skein of Manx Loghton last week,
- re-arranging my weaving yarn stash and planning ways to use it,
- started to remove debris and weeds from my dye plant patch and plan this year's new planting.
That's all for now folks!